25 March 2019

If you were not allocated a place at Archbishop Temple School:


You can apply to be put on a waiting list. These lists are long, but a few pupils will be allocated places from them as sometimes pupils will move away at short notice and not take up their place. Follow the link below:




Completed forms should not be returned to school, but to the area education office .


You can also appeal the decision. This is done by completing the form for voluntary aided schools at the below link:




The completed form is then returned to Archbishop Temple School no later than 31st of March. The appeals will then be heard in the summer term at Lancashire County Council. 


You can do either process or both.